Friday, April 24, 2009

Craig's Makeovers

Okay so I kind of got lazy about the whole Craigslist thing, even though I've been looking everyday for a new apartment. I've had some luck, but now I'm not even sure I want to move... but I digress. Today while perusing, I found this person's funky little studio in the Sublets section. After uninteresting post after uninteresting post, these pictures really piqued my interest.

I love all the little details- like the shelves in the windows, the arrangement of the artwork and the use of color. This is a way to make white walls work- matted art work, and just the right amount of color in the fabric choices.

Love the little bottles, the hanging lights, the blue of the bathroom. Very cute. This space, although a little cluttered, feels cohesive and welcoming. And they sure got lucky in the amount of windows they have!

Here's the link to the original post:
[http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/sub/1129475725.html]

No comments:

Post a Comment