Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Baskets as hanging art...


I think someone did a post about this awhile back, maybe on Apartment Therapy? But this pic was staring me in the face today as I perused Design*Sponge, and I think it's a great idea. A way to add some quick texture and interest to the walls. My mom totally did it in the 80's... in fact, I wonder where the baskets she had are today? They were huge! It's definitely more bedroom inspiration to add to the vault. I would love to get some baskets with history, which requires some looking... Also love that black lampshade, been looking for one of those to fit my dumb long-necked lamp forever!

Pic from Design*Sponge's Sneak peak: Linn Gresham post. [http:www.designspongeonline.com/2009/09/sneak-peek-linn-gresham.html]

No comments:

Post a Comment