Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Bedroom Inspiration.


So I finally stopped resting on my laurels and rearranged the bedroom. Now I have a lovely new layout that makes the room feel much more open (pics to come soon, of the whole apartment, when I get another boost of productivity). Anywhoo, here's a little bit of bedroom inspiration. I have a corner that is arranged exactly like this, with a white bedside table and vintage lamp... now I just need to figure out a way to make it pop, like this... especially love that blue paint on the bedframe. Inspiration!

photo from www.blackandspiro.com/au via Honey Living

1 comment:

  1. Hey.im also in the process of changing my room too! I like this..it reminds me of the vintage feel im going for..cant wait to see what u do with it..

    http://aravingcritic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete